GQ names Manhattan Beach the best beach for food
The July issue of GQ magazine has named Manhattan Beach “America’s Best Beach for Chowing Down.” The magazine also commended Manhattan Beach as one of the best beaches in the United States.
GQ credited Manhattan Beach’s culinary success to the growth of “foodie magnets” in the area, namely chef David LeFevre’s MB Post and Fishing with Dynamite. The town also boasts Vietnamese-flavored Little Sister, gastropub Simmzy’s, family favorite Lemonade, the Strand House and others.
The magazine also praised Manhattan Beach’s diversity in cuisine and edible options. They mentioned the lack of eating choices at beaches across the United States, where one has little to no opportunity to try something extraordinary next to the sand.
The next time you’re in Manhattan Beach, try one of these places:
- MB Post, 1142 Manhattan Ave., Manhattan Beach, (310) 545-5405, www.eatmbpost.com
- Fishing with Dynamite, 1148 Manhattan Ave., Manhattan Beach, (310) 893-6299, www.eatfwd.com
- Little Sister, 1131 Manhattan Ave., Manhattan Beach, (310) 545-2096, www.littlesistermb.com
- Simmzy’s Pub, 229 Manhattan Beach Blvd., Manhattan Beach, (310) 546-1201, www.simmzys.com
- Lemonade Manhattan Beach, 451 Manhattan Beach Blvd., Manhattan Beach, (310) 545-5777, www.lemonadela.com
- The Strand House, 117 Manhattan Beach Blvd., Manhattan Beach, (310) 545-7470, www.thestrandhousemb.com
Trackback from your site.