10 Reasons to List Your Home With Mike Dunitz
- I am known for exceptional personal service. I spend most of my time marketing properties and insuring that the transactions I’m working on go as smoothly as possible. Other agents may put on a more impressive listing presentation than I do because in many instances that’s what they do best– listing presentations. When you really need them they are unavailable because they’re off making other listing presentations, having locked you in a listing contract for many months. I am always available by cell phone, and I am often more accessible than the assistants of other agents.
- I have over 25 years of South Bay brokerage experience. With every transaction I learn something new, and with each passing year I become a better broker. There is no substitute for experience!
- Education matters! graduated with honors from the University of Michigan and I have graduate level architecture experience, as well as extensive experience in construction, remodeling, and commercial real estate. I have a brokers license (rather than a salespersons), and I have earned the prestigious Certified Residential Specialist designation. Less than 5% of all real estate licensees nationwide hold this designation. The CRS designation assures you that your real estate agent is one of the most experienced and highly trained in the business. I am also a Senior’s Real Estate Specialist.
- NW Real Estate Brokers is a dynamic, service-oriented firm. Our office has no “hidden agendas”. Many other offices try to get their clients to use affiliated escrow and mortgage companies, where a conflict of interest may arise (we have no affiliated companies). They also may offer incentives to agents to sell their listings “in house”. This can cause some agents to delay exposing their listings to the entire marketplace, while they attempt to obtain an offer from within their company. Although this sometimes may result in a quick sale, without exposure to the entire marketplace, the sale price may be tens of thousands of dollars lower than it might have been had the property been fully exposed. NW Real Estate Brokers fully cooperates with other offices in the South Bay, and promptly post its listings on the Multiple Listing Service for all to see. Unlike some other offices, NW Real Estate Brokers charges no “garbage fees” such as “transaction management” fees on top of commissions.
- I am not a “real estate superstar”. What I mean by that is that I never handle more than five listings at a time. I feel that is the maximum amount of business I can handle while maintaining the exceptional level of service that I feel distinguishes me from others. When you list with me, you get me, and not some personal assistant the “superstar” agents use while they’re out making listing presentations. I have been to the “real estate superstar” seminars. They teach agents to spend virtually all of their time promoting themselves while using assistants to handle nearly everything else. We are told that this is the future of the real estate industry. I do not subscribe to this approach. I believe in delivering the old-fashioned service and professionalism a seller should demand.
- Guaranteed performance. If you are not satisfied with my efforts on your behalf, I will cancel my contract with you at any time and let you list with another agent.
- I always put the needs of my clients first. I will never pressure a client to make a deal that isn’t in his or her best interests.
- I am an excellent negotiator.
- Service above and beyond the call of duty is what I’m all about. For instance, if a client ever has to leave town for a while, I will take care of the client’s property. A home with a pile of old, yellowed newspapers in front of it doesn’t look desirable. The mega-agents don’t take care of such mundane and unglamorous details. I like to under promise and over deliver!
- Maximum exposure = maximum price! I will sell your home in the shortest time possible for the highest price obtainable!
Download our mobile search app